Mar 14, 2015

A Note: They get my affiliation info wrong in a recent publication

Just want to make a note here.
In a recent publication: 
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10877-015-9671-1
Titled as "Accuracy of continuous noninvasive hemoglobin monitoring for the prediction of blood transfusions in trauma patients.", my affiliation was mistaken as "Department of Biomedical Engineering, UMBC", which I have never been affiliated with. The correct one should be "Department of Anesthesiology, University of Maryland School of Medicine". I don't understand why such mistake had been made! It is very frustrating since I feel I contributed much in this paper while the small detail was not taken care of.

I just make a note here. I hope this issue could be solved later, after I contacting with them.

No comments: